HondaLink® Featuring Aha™ Compatibility
Phone Compatibility and Where to Find the App
- How do I know if my phone is compatible with the HondaLink app?
The HondaLink app is compatible with:
iPhone – Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Android – Requires Android 2.3 or later
Visit handsfreelink.honda.com to check if this feature is available on your phone.
- Where can I find the HondaLink featuring Aha™ app to download?
- You can download the free app by visiting owners.honda.com/apps.
- I already have Aha installed on my phone. Will that app work with the vehicle?
- You must down the HondaLink app to have full integration with the vehicle and the Aha-powered stations. If you download the HondaLink app on a phone that already has Aha, you will have the option during login to transfer your Aha stored stations and favorites to the HondaLink app.
- I am unable to login to Aha within the HondaLink app. What should I do?
If you do not remember your login information, use the "Forgot password?" link on the HondaLink Aha Login page within the app to recover your password.
NOTE: If you have an existing Honda Owners account (or register for one), your Honda ID and password can also be used for login on the HondaLink app.
If you continue to experience difficulty logging in to Aha within the HondaLink app, please call Customer Service at 1-800-999-1009.
Using the App
- How do I use the HondaLink app to stream Aha in my vehicle?
The HondaLink app may be used with compatible phones to operate Aha through your vehicle's audio system for selected 2013 and later Honda models. Make sure your phone is paired to Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® or connected via USB (iPhone only), and select the appropriate audio source in your Audio Settings menu.
Audio streaming of your starred stations will begin automatically once your phone has been successfully connected. To learn more about connecting your phone with Bluetooth®, view the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® feature listing for your vehicle.
- What audio source do I select to listen to the HondaLink featuring Aha™ app?
Once your phone is paired with the vehicle:
- Open the HondaLink app.
- Select AHA on the source screen. iPhone users can also choose to connect with the Aha interface through the USB audio interface and selecting USB as the audio source. This has the advantage of charging the phone while it is playing.
- What is the Station Manager?
The Station Manager is where you can find the entire library of content available to you. On the phone, visit the Station Manager by tapping "+" at the top right of the Stations List. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
Once there, browse by topic categories, nearby content, or content partners. You can also initiate a search at any time using the Search box.
- What is the difference between a station in my Stations List and one in my starred Stations list?
- The Stations List contains your selected content from the total library of stations available within Aha. The starred Stations are favorites that may be accessed using your vehicle's audio controls when your mobile device is connected to the vehicle. Up to 16 stations may appear in the starred Stations list.
- How can I add a station to my starred Stations list?
- If you find a program/station that you like while on the Stations List page, simply tap the grey "star" icon to add that program or station as a starred station. You may select up to 16 starred stations from your Stations list. To set stations on the HondaLink app, the phone cannot be connected to the vehicle.
- How can I re-order my Stations List?
- HondaLink allows you to have up to 36 stations in your Stations List. To re-order your stations, tap the edit (pen) button located to the left of the Stations List heading. On the next page, press the up or down arrow to change the order of a station. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- How can I remove a station from my Stations List?
To remove a station from your Stations List, tap the edit button (pen) located to the left of the Stations List heading. On the next page, select the station(s) or program(s) to remove and press the Delete button at the bottom of the page. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
NOTE: Some Aha stations cannot be removed.
- I can't find a station that I am looking for. How can I search for the station?
- You can search within the Station Manager by simply entering a keyword such as a station name, topic, or content partner in the Search box at the top of the page. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- Why can't I use my app to change my station settings while connected to the vehicle?
- While the HondaLink app is connected to the vehicle through Bluetooth® or USB, the app's screen is locked and cannot be used to interact with Aha. Instead, use your vehicle's audio system to operate Aha functions such as Play/Pause, Like/Dislike, and Select Stations.
- How do I associate my Facebook, Twitter, or Slacker Radio account(s) with my HondaLink Aha account?
- To associate your HondaLink Aha account with your Facebook, Twitter, and/or Slacker Radio accounts, go to the AHA SETTINGS page by tapping the Settings icon (Gear) located in the upper right corner of your Stations List page. Linked accounts are listed under the Associated Accounts section. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- My Slacker Radio has stopped working. What do I do?
HondaLink Aha users are given a trial period after which they must register for a Slacker account to continue receiving Slacker content. If your Slacker station has stopped working, check that you have registered for a Slacker account at www.slacker.com, and that it is linked to your HondaLink Aha account.
To view or modify your linked accounts, go to the Associated Accounts section on the AHA SETTINGS page by tapping the Settings icon located in the upper right corner of your Stations List page. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- How do I switch between List view and Album view?
- While playing your station, tap on the List or Album icon in the upper right corner of the page to switch between List view and Album view. Use Album view to display the cover art for tracks within your selected station. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- How do I refine my search within Hungry or Coffee stations?
- Default stations (ex. Hungry and Coffee) will automatically retrieve results based on your location. You can further refine the search results by tapping the filter icon in the lower right corner and selecting your desired filter criteria. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
- How do I view more details about a business within the default stations?
- Tapping on any result in the list view for the default stations (ex. Hungry or Coffee) will take you to the Details page for your selected business where you can easily place a call, view ratings, or obtain directions. This HondaLink app feature may only be accessed when your mobile device is not connected to the vehicle.
Compatible phone required. All Aha platform feeds are audible, not visual in nature. Vehicle does not provide any feeds. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Launch phone applications only when the vehicle is safely parked. Your wireless carrier's rates may apply. Aha is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
Content may not apply to all models. Consult your owner's manual for specific information about your vehicle.